Brampton's Lawyer for Visitor Visa & Super Visa

Visitor Visa

Citizens from certain countries may need a visa to enter Canada. Foreign nationals from specified countries require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to enter Canada and don’t require the Temporary Resident Visa. Canada has a Temporary Resident Visa program which allows you to enter Canada legally for business or tourism purposes.

Super Visa

In the Business Visa program, foreign nationals can visit Canada for a specified duration to advance their business interests with top-class Canadian companies. The Super Visa helps parents or grandparents to come to Canada and live for an extended duration without having to renew their status frequently.

Parents or Grandparents of eligible Canadian Permanent Residents or Citizens can stay in Canada for a extended period of two years at a stretch. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

Call to set up an appointment to discuss.